Friday, January 15, 2016

Bonfire - B-On-Fire!


Be an arson for God, Candice!  Go around town, around your community and light fires for God!  Start something.  You are an instigator by nature, now go and do the same for God.  God wants everyone to be ON FIRE for HIm.  God wants everyone to feel His burning LOVE for them.  God wants a deep, satisfying, powerful, transforming relationship with EVERYONE.and it is not going to start in the churches until it starts in the communityin our homes, in our neighborhoods. 


God clearly told me one day to LOVE MY NEIGHBOR, literallymy neighbors.  He told me this as I was throwing a fit by the dumpster one morning since my neighbors had yet again left trash bags lying next to the dumpster for animals to break open and spread around the parking lot.  Additionally, the dumpster door was often left open allowing trash to come out of the side when emptied and yet again spread over the area.  My tantrums were not a pretty site!  I stomped around muttering loudly how lazy they are, and projecting their inability to ever move up and out of our neighborhood with that kind of laziness.  I usually start by saying, Really!  Really!  Again!  You lazy people!  No wonder you live here.  You will never move away from here with that kind of laziness!  Yeah, I know.  Not good.  God let me throw my fit, and then gently said to my heart and in my spirit.  Love your Neighbor.literally, your neighbors, Candice,.hereyour neighbors here.the ones that put the trash next to the dumpster and wont shut the dumpster door..love THEM!

So, heres the deal.   Why dont I ask friends to let me come to their house and just share how i seek Godmy morning devotions, journaling, singing prayers, listening to inspirational music and dance around ringing my bell.  I would share how i choose the Bible i like, my favorite Oswald Chambers My Utmost for His Highestdevotion book, my God Spot, my colored pens and stickers etc for my journal. 

Find where you feel peace and GO THERE!  Listen with your heart. Make a prayer list.  Be who God created you to be. 


 Spread the love and watch it spread like wildfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments